I bent a 1/4" steel plate to the curvature of the cab, drilled and taped the two mounting holes. I JB Welded the plate to the cab so that the light could be removed without the need for access of the inside of the cab. Wire access hole is stuffed with 3M strip caulk.
Another 1/4" plate is used to adapt the flat mounting bracket to the curvature of the cab. This plate was hogged out using a angle grinder to match the curvature.
I used lame 1/4" spade connectors with lots of silicone dielectric grease and a covering of heat shrink. Unpainted hardware is stainless steel.
The light uses a 6 volt 25 watt flood lamp. I got the light on ebay and repainted it with rattle can black. The lens rim was made from aluminum so instead of painting it like it was originally, I buffed it up and coated it with clear Diamond Plate.